Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Renee, Not All $50 Guppies will become Experienced SA's
Posted by  BrendaTx of TX on 5/14/06 9:22am Msg #119776
** I'm stepping onto a slippery slope **

Our professions as signers have slippery slopes everywhere. A bird's eye view and spiked golf shoes are the best for navigation.

That's the difficulty of posting "advice." When I write or post, unless it's hard and fast Texas Notary Law - it's about not what the reader should do, it's posted as what I do...how I handle things.

A moral compass and the ability to step back and determine where one vague and sloping boundary ends and another begins is invaluable.

This very post is slippery and vague, yet it is not to go against either Renee' or Kelly above...it is to describe in my own words the paradox and/or contradiction of that which is being a signing agent.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 This song has no title - exasperated ranting -  ReneeK_MI on 5/14/06 5:44am
 Renee, Not All $50 Guppies will become Experienced SA's -  Kelly M Robertson on 5/14/06 9:12am
 Re: Renee, Not All $50 Guppies will become Experienced SA's -  BrendaTx on 5/14/06 9:22am
 Re: This song has no title - exasperated ranting -  LkArrowhd/CA on 5/14/06 10:26am
 Re: TYPOS TYPOS TYPOS - That should have been advice n/m -  LkArrowhd/CA on 5/14/06 11:37am
 Re: This song has no title - **None of us are GOD.** -  BrendaTx on 5/14/06 5:00pm
 Not unclear at all -  TitleGalCA on 5/14/06 11:10am
 Re: Not unclear at all -  ReneeK_MI on 5/14/06 12:20pm
 Re: Oh my mistake, I was told the article had been deleted -  LkArrowhd/CA on 5/14/06 1:40pm
 Re: Oh my mistake, Just Curious... -  BrendaTx on 5/14/06 5:00pm
 Re: Oh my mistake, Just Curious... -  LkArrowhd/CA on 5/14/06 5:24pm
 Re: Oh my mistake, Just Curious...gotcha n/m -  BrendaTx on 5/14/06 5:51pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.