Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Rant -- Professionalism and Responsibility
Posted by  Tina_MA of MA on 5/27/06 2:09pm Msg #122702
I want to address the issue of Notaries and their attitude of not being perfect.

No one is perfect. However, you can make it seem as though you are perfect ***by thoroughly checking your work***. This will lead to ***you finding your own mistakes and fixing them yourself***.

No one needs to know that you are not perfect, other than yourself.

I am amazed that, rather than taking responsibility for their own work, Notaries would rather point the finger at SS, TC, and lenders, stating that they make mistakes all the time, therefore, it is okay if we notaries make mistakes.

It does not matter who else makes mistakes. It only matters that you make absolutely certain that your work is error free.

This means that you must check your work at least twice, or more, to make certain that YOU CATCH ALL OF YOUR OWN ERRORS and YOU FIX THESE ERRORS BEFORE SENDING YOUR PACKAGE OFF.

This is not about being a perfect person; this is about making certain that your work is error free.

The reason there is so much handholding and babysitting in this industry, is because NOTARIES DO NOT CHECK THEIR WORK TO MAKE CERTAIN THAT IT IS COMPLETELY ERROR FREE.

Act like a professional and check your work. Stop bringing this industry down with your laziness and excuses about “not being perfect”. Take responsibility for your own work product.

I just got the ignition coil fixed on my car earlier in the week. I know my mechanic is not perfect, but he damn well have better checked his work thoroughly before giving the car back to me. That’s called being a professional – checking your work to make certain it is error free.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Rant -- Professionalism and Responsibility -  Tina_MA on 5/27/06 2:09pm
 Re: HELLO Tina this goes without saying if indeed you are a -  LkArrowhd/CA on 5/27/06 2:20pm
 Re: Rant -- Professionalism and Responsibility -  BrendaTx on 5/27/06 2:21pm
 Re: Rant -- Professionalism and Responsibility - Anonymous from 68.187.116.128 on 5/27/06 6:20pm
 Re: Rant -- Professionalism and Responsibility -  Stamper_WI on 5/27/06 6:21pm
 Overall Accountability is lacking.. -  Nicole_NCali on 5/27/06 11:00pm
 Re: Overall Accountability is lacking.. -  Stamper_WI on 5/28/06 1:35pm
 Re: Rant -- Professionalism and Responsibility -  Missy_Lulu on 5/28/06 9:40pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.