Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

About training - Just go for it.
Posted by CW2Ret/VA of VA on 3/15/18 9:35am Msg #591168
Like everything on this group they are a lot of "Yes Buts".

1. The self appointed guardians of NR will burn you if you say anything good about NNA training. I took it and I was impressed how well I was able to handle my first signing without any issues.

2. Never take a package off the printer and just go with it. Always check it out first and if you have any question or you are sure call and ask. Everyone will thank you for doing that. What they have problems is the large number of SA that hit something and just guess.

3. After 400 signings I took the Notary 2 Pro training. The Notary2Pro author was a former Escrow officer and she did a good job covering the Title docs which gave me a better understanding of their role. I was impressed by that.

4. No matter how many you do, there is always something more to learn.

5. As for getting into the business, look at the Data bases and see how many agents are in your area. If you have 20 agents with 10ys+ and 2000 signings within 15 miles of you, yes it will be tough. If you will be the only one in your ZIP Code or town then it might not be so bad.

6. When I started the nay Sayers in NR were telling everyone that the world was going to end and it was not a good time to get into it.

7. I remember someone posting when I started that if you did not have 10 yrs and 2000 signings, you had no business posting anything. Well after only 7 1/2 years I've only done 1750. I may not have hit the 2000 mark yet but don't let the nay Sayers get you down.

8. When I started out the idea of 2000 was not even a dream. I may make it by the end of this year.

9. Go ahead, try it. If you want to just play it safe don't do this. As for me, I have some of the best times of my life doing this. I enjoy meeting the people and I've been able to help them within the limits of the laws of my state.

10. Are you going to make a lot of money doing this, maybe not. Like any business, it is hard to get started. If you don't even try, then noting will happen. At least try because if you don't down the road you will be wondering what would have happen if you had tried to do it. I told my sons growing up that yes it would be great if you hit a home run each time at bat. If you didn't did you at least swing the bat. Remember, the greatest home run hitters missed the ball over 60 + % of the time.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The Loan Signing System Vs. Notary2Pro - Jonnie Colosimo on 3/14/18 4:27pm
 Re: Signing Agent Training - Jules on 3/14/18 7:33pm
 Re: The Loan Signing System Vs. Notary2Pro -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/14/18 9:25pm
 Re: The Loan Signing System Vs. Notary2Pro -  JanetK_CA on 3/14/18 10:53pm
 Jonnie, have a look at this past message -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/15/18 7:22am
 About training - Just go for it. - CW2Ret/VA on 3/15/18 9:35am
 Let's consider an issue that may or may not apply to you - jba/fl on 3/15/18 9:55am
 Excellent points - CW2Ret/VA on 3/15/18 10:58am
 Re: Excellent points -  JanetK_CA on 3/15/18 2:19pm
 Re: About training - Just go for it. - Nari Cho on 11/26/18 1:45pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.