Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: MSC Title
Posted by shellync of NC on 1/14/19 3:24pm Msg #602153
I just received the same email, see below, twice in one hour today.

Mobile Notary Needed
Anna Olivier
2:00 PM (2 hours ago)

Hello,

I am needing a mobile notary for signing of a loan package in your area on Saturday, Can you please let me know if you are available? I would be emailing the closing package to you to print via a secure email, it is around 75 pages and we are paying $170 for the signing. Please advise on your availability

Thank you,

Anna Olivier
MSC Title, Inc.
Escrow Closer
1200 S. McCall Road
Englewood, FL 34223
941-296-8667 fax
Please note we can only accept a wire transfer for closing funds.

WARNING: DO NOT ACCEPT NEW, REVISED OR ALTERED WIRE INSTRUCTIONS WITHOUT CALLING OUR OFFICE FOR CONFIRMATION.
WE HAVE BEEN ALERTED OF CLONED EMAILS IN THE INDUSTRY, CONTAINING FRAUDULENT WIRE INSTRUCTIONS.

The information contained in this email and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and is considered confidential in nature. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and delete this e-mail from your system. For your protection, we remind you that this e-mail is an unsecured communication which means it is not intended for sending confidential or sensitive information. Please do not include your social security number, account number, driver's license number, credit or debit card number or any other personal or financial information in the content of any e-mail communication.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 MSC Title - Harry Battle on 11/15/18 3:24pm
 Re: MSC Title - Luckydog on 11/15/18 3:31pm
 Re: MSC Title - pan/nd on 11/15/18 3:58pm
 Got the identical email for a Missouri closing. Total scam. n/m - grapebed on 11/15/18 6:01pm
 Re: Got the identical email for a Missouri closing. Total scam. - Rick_NY on 11/16/18 2:19pm
 Re: Got the identical email for a Missouri closing. Total scam. - Luckydog on 11/17/18 11:00am
 Re: Got the identical email for a Missouri closing. Total scam. - Rick_NY on 11/19/18 8:29am
 Hi Harry. -  BrendaTx on 11/18/18 10:17pm
 Re: MSC Title - shellync on 1/14/19 3:24pm
 Re: MSC Title - Asheville on 8/3/22 9:32am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.