Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

what is out there beside real estate signings in your area?
Posted by Linda Frezza of FL on 4/17/19 9:10pm Msg #605472
I am in Florida and I go to hospitals, nursing homes and notarize POA's and Last Wills. I perform beach weddings - but recently I have been asked to take restaurant pictures, proctor exams, process server work and I have even been asked because I was a trusted notary to pickup and deliver people's mail from their homes to a second address - I'm not even sure that is legal?? One lady out of state wants to pay me well to deliver pizza and ice cream to her dad in a nursing home.Says I can be trusted because I have a background check. Says she loves him but he is just too far away from her and she knows he would love to get donuts or a philly steak sandwich once in a while - I would too!!!!!
Have you guys done any of this stuff???? what other stuff do you do because you are a respected Notary?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 what is out there beside real estate signings in your area? - Linda Frezza on 4/17/19 9:10pm
 Re: what is out there beside real estate signings in your area? -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/18/19 12:57am
 It sounds like you've found a lot of good side-hustles to -  MW/VA on 4/18/19 10:07am
 Re: what is out there beside real estate signings in your area? - Luckydog on 4/18/19 1:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.