Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

You can count on faxbacks with purchases that are
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 5/18/19 8:06am Msg #606514
scheduled to close in a day or two, so why not negotiate that fee right up front.

Lately, I've been called for purchase packages and no mention is made about faxbacks UNTIL I get a call at the signing table requesting them. Recently I was in remote area meeting with the client and scheduler called and requested the Wells Fargo loan docs be faxed back right away. Out in the middle of nowhere, no place to plug in to scan back, I head back to civilization to set up and begin scanning back 100 pp. from a library with my scansnap. No biggy, I just want to be compensated for the extra steps and time involved. A million dollar purchase, high-end client, POA signing. All the ingredients for a higher fee, right? I did get the extra fee, but it should be revealed from the onset.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 You can count on faxbacks with purchases that are -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/18/19 8:06am
 Agree, agree, agree. No surprises, please. n/m - Lee/AR on 5/18/19 8:55am
 Re: You can count on faxbacks with purchases that are -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/18/19 9:06am
 The game-playing really burns my butt - Lee/AR on 5/18/19 9:19am
 I just tell them I don't have a fax machine. And they will - Colonel/IA on 5/18/19 12:47pm
 Re: I just tell them I don't have a fax machine. And they - SteveS/CA on 5/19/19 10:17am
 Faxbacks is a loose term - Luckydog on 5/21/19 11:00am
 Re: You can count on faxbacks with purchases that are - madhatter on 5/18/19 6:29pm
 Certified?By who? If it matters why didn't they ask upfront? n/m - Colonel/IA on 5/19/19 8:34pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.