Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: BancServ: SSN
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 6/13/19 11:57am Msg #607393
I wondered that, too. WHERE would they get my SSN? I certainly wouldn't provide it. Sounds like their legal dept just selected a paragraph, all-response verbiage. I have worked with them in the past; currently receive about 1- 2 auto notifications WEEKLY requesting an update of my credentials. They didn't like the Lexis one I sent sometime ago (after my NNA one expired); and since I haven't been asked by any of the direct companies I mainly do work for (on an as needed basis), I choose not to spend $ on one at this time in a declining market.

But if they wish to be able to share my 'Passed' certificate, okay by me. Imo when that private info is pulled the main "damage" is already done. Only the Supreme Powers know what records were scoured to retrieve that data. Who it may get released to is secondary issue- one equally distasteful; however, I'd rather a bona fide salary-paying employer with some regulated authority do the necessary digging.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 BancServ: Really? Seriously? -  Ernest__CT on 6/13/19 1:04am
 Re: BancServ: Really? Seriously? - Calnotary on 6/13/19 8:33am
 Re: BancServ: Really? Seriously? - Signerbill on 6/13/19 9:02am
 Re: BancServ: Really? Seriously? -  Amigoaz on 6/13/19 8:58am
 Re: BancServ: Really? Seriously? - Yoli/CA on 6/13/19 10:44am
 Re: BancServ: - Signerbill on 6/13/19 11:38am
 Re: BancServ: SSN - NVLSlady/VA on 6/13/19 11:57am
 I certainly wouldn't comply with that. I think they got the -  MW/VA on 6/13/19 6:53pm
 Re: I certainly wouldn - pdl/cali on 6/13/19 11:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.