Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

A realtor friend of mine gets calls all the time to
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 7/21/19 8:30am Msg #608579
meet potential buyers at the property, they are driving up from LA.

Nothing doing. She meets them at her office first to "qualify and identify" the prospect.

Pretty much our customers have been vetted to the nines. None the less, we can still find ourselves in compromising circumstances occasionally. I google everyone and their addresses and phone numbers. I don't leave anything to chance.

When I had an office at the SB Anacota Plaza in 2004 to 2008, I was a few blocks from the Rescue Mission and Casa Esperanza, housing and kitchens for the homeless. Occasionally there were drop ins for citizens trying to establish their identity again after losing everything in transition. I was happy we had common conference rooms to meet in, as my office was 10x12, too close quarters for folks who carried their precious belongings on their back.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Personal Safety while working -  ikando on 7/17/19 11:24am
 Re: Personal Safety while working - Luckydog on 7/17/19 1:42pm
 Re: Personal Safety while working - Birdie on 7/18/19 2:33pm
 A realtor friend of mine gets calls all the time to -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/21/19 8:30am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.