Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: New CA Notary Commission Printed Upside Down
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 9/17/19 5:28pm Msg #610275
If memory serves ('cause it's not an issue I've ever thought about), it's not your certificate that needs to be presented to the County Recorder, rather the form you sign when they administer the oath. (Can't remember if it's both.) However, who wants an upside down commission certificate regardless?

The only times I can remember using my notary commission certificate were to prove to someone (like a client or very rarely to a signer) and having an upside down one is likely to raise more questions, not resolve them. So I would call the SOS office, let them know what happened, and ask them how to best correct the situation, i.e. do they need you to return the upside down one, or can they just send you one that's printed out properly.

Please let us know what you find out.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 New CA Notary Commission Printed Upside Down - Dieter Preiser on 9/16/19 11:16pm
 Re: New CA Notary Commission Printed Upside Down -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/17/19 7:42am
 Re: New CA Notary Commission Printed Upside Down - Roadie_MD on 9/17/19 2:41pm
 Re: New CA Notary Commission Printed Upside Down -  JanetK_CA on 9/17/19 5:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.