Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Texas Pioneer Title, Allen, TX
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 10/17/19 4:09pm Msg #611248
I agree with Yoli. When working direct with a title co, fees should generally START at $150, IMO. I often get much more when working direct (and I know I'm far from alone in that regard). Those ridiculously low SD fees of $75-90 are nearly all from signing services - or from large settlement services that have learned they can get away with paying notaries a lot less and keeping the difference in their own pockets. BTW, many of those companies often don't list the notary fees separately on the settlement statement so they don't have to disclose it. They just lump it in with their title fees, making it look like they're "absorbing" that cost...

Also, just to offer some perspective, my signing service fees start at higher than $100, so I wouldn't accept even that, either. And for all of the above, I'm talking about my base service area. [See the PM I sent you yesterday...] It may be a challenge to get those types of fees until you have a bit more experience under your belt, but you're getting close. A lot of it is how you present yourself and the level of service you provide.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Texas Pioneer Title, Allen, TX -  Yoli/CA on 10/16/19 2:54pm
 Re: Texas Pioneer Title, Allen, TX - Lee/AR on 10/16/19 3:53pm
 He should have said " We WON'T do that." So many of these -  Scriba/NM on 10/16/19 5:28pm
 Yep! And it's our own fault if we accept that, esp. direct. n/m -  JanetK_CA on 10/16/19 8:10pm
 Re: He should have said " We WON - Nicholas Kontgas on 10/17/19 6:38am
 Re: Texas Pioneer Title, Allen, TX - Nicholas Kontgas on 10/17/19 6:40am
 Re: Texas Pioneer Title, Allen, TX -  JanetK_CA on 10/17/19 4:09pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.