Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Absolutely...No waiting on docs! Freedom Mortgage!
Posted by FeliseSoCal of CA on 10/22/19 11:10amMsg #611372
I had a closing Friday through Xome. I've always gotten docs on time or the day before. This lender was Freedom Mortgage. The docs never came and there was no communication to me or the borrower.

The same thing happened again Monday with another Xome signing ....Freedom Mortgage. Apparently this lender is totally unorganized and Title 365 did not communicate. Totally frustrating!!

It's at least 2 hours before closing now, or send it back from now on!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Maybe I've been at this too long but if a lender -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/20/19 11:52am
 I tell the scheduler, no docs, no closing. It is a very - grapebed on 10/20/19 7:57pm
 Re: I tell the scheduler, no docs, no closing. It is a very - pdl/cali on 10/20/19 11:32pm
 Absolutely...No waiting on docs! Freedom Mortgage! - FeliseSoCal on 10/22/19 11:10am
 TOO big of a hurry - Signerbill on 10/21/19 1:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.