Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Not completely true
Posted by  Teresa/FL of FL on 11/5/19 12:49pm Msg #611971
Notary Cloud was founded by owners of Village Capital in order to schedule their own closings instead of using Notary Assurance to fulfill this function. They also created Milestone Settlement to serve as the title/escrow agent for their deals instead of NETCO, who is the parent company of Notary Assurance.

Maybe Village Capital recently took over payment for notary services instead of payment coming from an account in Notary Cloud's name?

Their confirmation states that they pay in 30 BUSINESS DAYS, not 30 (calendar) days, which is the norm for most SS. That means 6 weeks before they will cut the check. In my most recent experience with them I received payment on day 45. I accepted the signing knowing that it would take a few more days to receive payment but also knowing that I would eventually be paid. It will probably be the last signing I do for them.

The ridiculously large package size (200 pages) takes way to long to get signed. For me, the time spent at the table is more important than the small cost of printing the additional 50-75 pages of disclosures.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Village Capital & Investments say they acquired Notary Cloud - Lee/AR on 11/5/19 6:30am
 Re: Village Capital & Investments say they acquired Notary Cloud -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/5/19 6:48am
 Orange button search here is very revealing since 2016 -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/5/19 7:35am
 25 yrs. in this biz & still got blindsided - Lee/AR on 11/5/19 8:27am
 Re: 25 yrs. in this biz & still got blindsided -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/5/19 8:44am
 Re: Village Capital & Investments say they acquired Notary Cloud - Anne McBride on 11/5/19 8:36am
 Not completely true -  Teresa/FL on 11/5/19 12:49pm
 Totally agree on size of package. Costs more table time! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 11/5/19 4:38pm
 Re: Not completely true--thanks for info n/m - Lee/AR on 11/6/19 1:08pm
 Re: Not completely true--thanks for info - jnew on 11/6/19 1:15pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.