Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Texas Pioneer Title - Tim Wagoner
Posted by BrendaTx of TX on 11/5/19 4:59pm Msg #611984
Carol, It may be the truth.

Imelda shut us down on 9/25...hurricane flooding.

I don't know anything about this title company, but since Sept. 25, our mail in Texas has been completely messed up. I am waiting on two items my mother mailed me and one check from TX.

They were all mailed THREE WEEKS AGO. One from Dallas, two from the Houston area.

Here is what I have been told.

1) That receiving a letter from California takes 3-4 weeks -- Texas notary told me this.

2) One of the ladies who has connections to the HUB where everything was demolished in Imelda flooding said this:

"Mail is so backed up it’s ridiculous. Tons of first class and packages are being pushed back everyday. It looks worse than Christmas mail. We just got back into our building (which is still being remodeled from when it collapsed). We were sent back to our unit but lots of changes. We lost 15 mail processing machines so all their mail which were the big zones were squeezed on other machines that already hv a lot of volume.

Do each day it’s only so much they can run them they have to cut it off in order to get it to the stations on time. So sis mail is going to be behind for awhile. I can’t see it getting no better before the new year but yes indeed it’s gonna get worse because of the holiday mail coming up."

I hope this helps.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Texas Pioneer Title - Tim Wagoner - Carol Graves on 11/5/19 1:20pm
 Re: Texas Pioneer Title - Tim Wagoner - BrendaTx on 11/5/19 4:59pm
 Re: Texas Pioneer Title - Tim Wagoner - Luckydog on 11/5/19 7:54pm
 Re: Texas Pioneer Title - Tim Wagoner - BrendaTx on 11/6/19 10:32am
 Sounds like an Independent Courier Opportunity! - NVLSlady/VA on 11/6/19 12:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.