Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Signature Signings, LLC, Lincoln, CA - (866)744-7446
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 11/5/19 7:14pm Msg #611987
Owner is Michael John Rudkosky, II. (just added them to SC)

Received blast text at 4:04pm via signingorder.com for seller signing 11/5/19 (today) time TBD in Sacramento for $75. No scanbacks required and completed package must be dropped off at TC in Roseville tomorrow morning. Docs are available for pickup at TC or printing.

Issues I see with this "offer" if I were to contemplate it:

It starts with a low fee. Even if I don't have to print, still have to stop by TC before they close - which means rush from Rocklin to Roseville then make my way to Sacramento THEN go back to Roseville in the morning to deliver docs. All for a whopping $75! If I opt to print instead and avoid one step/stop, that fee is still way below my base edoc fee.

I've never worked with them nor had I heard of them either. So, looked them up. Turns out they're right in my backyard.

Needless to say, I did not accept the "opportunity" nor did I bother to counter-offer. That fee was too low as a starting point to negotiations. I did, however, add them to SC (nationwide) for any future reviews from anyone.

AND, something I had not noticed before on signingorder.com offers (at least on this text) … at bottom of page there's a "click here" to unsubscribe from this company's orders only. I believe JanetK_CA recently inquired about this. Smile

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signature Signings, LLC, Lincoln, CA - (866)744-7446 -  Yoli/CA on 11/5/19 7:14pm
 Re: Signature Signings, LLC - Good move n/m -  John/CT on 11/5/19 7:27pm
 Re: Signature Signings, LLC, Lincoln, CA - (866)744-7446 -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/5/19 8:46pm
 Re: Signature Signings, LLC, Lincoln, CA - (866)744-7446 -  JanetK_CA on 11/6/19 2:31am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.