Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I would just love, love, love to know how many six-digit
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 11/6/19 2:16pm Msg #612026
The history and details are all available if you dig back a few years, but the short, generic answer is that he used to be affiliated in some way (I don't recall) with a guy who ran a signing service in San Diego. (Try searching HVR, Hector Vides - who's apparently now doing taxes, Mark Willis, etc. You'll probably find a ton.) That ss went out of business owing a bunch of people lots of money (after he spent a bundle on travel and living large). BTW, a Google search will include lots of stuff posted on this forum & may work even better than the search feature here.

Willis is now making money by heavily promoting his classes with very exaggerated claims. Bottom line, IMO, is that few of us trust his integrity or ethics. As a result, I wouldn't trust his teaching, either.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Clarification for SigningTRAC - NK_UT on 11/5/19 9:05pm
 Re: Clarification for SigningTRAC - Ireneky on 11/5/19 9:18pm
 Re: Clarification for SigningTRAC - Ireneky on 11/5/19 9:21pm
 Re: Clarification for SigningTRAC - NK_UT on 11/6/19 5:43am
 And that says 'something' about that course, eh? - Lee/AR on 11/6/19 6:54am
 Re: And that says - NK_UT on 11/6/19 10:02am
 I would just love, love, love to know how many six-digit -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/6/19 1:02pm
 Think teachers make more than most of us. - Lee/AR on 11/6/19 1:10pm
 Re: I would just love, love, love to know how many six-digit - NK_UT on 11/6/19 1:21pm
 Re: I would just love, love, love to know how many six-digit -  JanetK_CA on 11/6/19 2:16pm
 Re: I would just love, love, love to know how many six-digit - NK_UT on 11/6/19 3:10pm
 Still wondering what has to be "taught", nobody taught me. n/m - Mobile1/PA on 11/7/19 11:44am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.