Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: WFG payment cycle
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 11/11/19 4:49pm Msg #612191
Without going into my previous years' paper files (computer crashed early this year and lost all that digital bookkeeping history), this year only worked with them twice for my usual fee.

Signed 4/22/19, payment received 5/14/19;
Signed 6/27/19, payment received 8/17/19 - After inquiry on 7/29 to EO & Robin Kirsch. 7/30 Robin replies: "This order did not close out correctly so it never processed. I manually billed it today and it will process on the upcoming report this week." Interesting as notary updates file on their platform upon completion AND I always follow that up with email advising of status. 2nd inquiry on 8/13th. Robin responds: "Accounting printed checks yesterday so they will go out this week"

This is another company that only contacts me when they're willing to pay my fee(s), not often. I was under the impression that 2nd invoice fell through the cracks. If they call again, I'll extend them that benefit of a doubt. If payment is over 30 days again, it'll be time to part ways. Frown
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 WFG payment cycle -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/11/19 4:07pm
 Re: WFG payment cycle -  Yoli/CA on 11/11/19 4:49pm
 I usually get paid by them in 15-20 days, never beyond 30. -  MW/VA on 11/11/19 6:10pm
 Contacted Robin Kirsch -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/11/19 6:27pm
 Go to USPS Informed Delivery to see if -  Yoli/CA on 11/11/19 7:35pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.