Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Another day to remember
Posted by ArtG/KS of KS on 11/11/19 8:02pm Msg #612202
If I may add a comment today about Veterans day. I was invited to our local high school to observe their veterans day program of honor. It was very good. And to top it off, my granddaughter sent me a note wishing me a good day. To be brief, as some of you know, I am suffering from Myasthenia-Gravis, a disabling disease of the neuro-muscular junction by auto-immune anti-bodies. See theactiveage.com of October 2018 page 7. I wrote the story in that publication. If I may at the risk of repeating myself, ask you to search on Youtube the "Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard it". It explains the origin of our National Anthem and what inspired Francis Scott Key to write it. Then share it with others.
This is still a great country no matter the stewing political discourse of the day.
The Late Paul Williamson was a Commander in the Navy. Richard Law of SOFI was too.
I was merely a lowly Journalist in the Navy during the Viet-Nam era and served overseas. Take care and never let yourself get discouraged, just keep working and researching to make things work out for you. Take care All.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Another day to remember - ArtG/KS on 11/11/19 8:02pm
 Re: Another day to remember -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/11/19 8:48pm
 Ah, yes Cheryl, I could not have said it any better. -  John/CT on 11/12/19 8:34pm
 That is, a measure of comfort knowing .... n/m -  John/CT on 11/13/19 6:52pm
 From one swabbie to another, Art... -  Roger_OH on 11/11/19 9:38pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.