Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

dated loan documents
Posted by Katrina Blatz of CA on 1/8/20 11:29pm Msg #614432
Hi im new to this site and im really glad im found it, im sure this question has already been asked but, I am in California and I did a loan signing for a property that was bought in Tennessee. We did her signing tonight but noticed that her loan documents were dated for tomorrow. We tried to get a hold her point of contact but she wasn't answering. I decided to go ahead with the signing. Does anyone know if I will have to re notarize these documents? ive read different things about it being okay that they are dated one day after as long as all the dates are correct for the day she signed(tonight) and all my notarizations where dated correctly too.

This was actually my first one and was very nerve wracking :/ Does this get easier with time lol
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 dated loan documents - Katrina Blatz on 1/8/20 11:29pm
 Re: dated loan documents -  JanetK_CA on 1/9/20 2:57am
 Re: dated loan documents -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/9/20 7:30am
 Re: dated loan documents - Luckydog on 1/9/20 1:02pm
 Re: dated loan documents - Calnotary on 1/9/20 3:20pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.