Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Emails advising of errors
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 1/16/20 4:46pm Msg #614705
It really is funny when we step back and think about how ridiculous it is to try to solve the problem with that approach.

If you stand back and look at the big picture, what they're saying is that the more errors they get, the more they will lower their fees and the fewer well qualified people will accept those signings - I hope! So as they drive down fees, they theoretically drive down the experience level of the notaries who are likely to accept their work - and drive up the likelihood of an increase in errors.

That just seems really stupid to me. Unless, of course, they're getting away with it, and notaries with experience are willing to take the hit... Frown

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Emails advising of errors -  Anita Edwards on 1/16/20 10:45am
 That makes too much sense - Lee/AR on 1/16/20 11:39am
 Re: Emails advising of errors - Luckydog on 1/16/20 12:23pm
 Furthermore, this week I had two signing corrections -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/16/20 12:56pm
 Re: Emails advising of errors -  JanetK_CA on 1/16/20 4:46pm
 Re: Emails advising of errors -  Claudine Osborne on 1/16/20 8:58pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.