Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

HP 4350 paper jams are in the past now...
Posted by Jose Gutierrez of CA on 1/22/20 11:43am Msg #614851
I have been getting problems with paper jams with these printers(I have four)and clear the jams and continue to run to my appointments until yesterday that I tried to really fix them. The problems with them were error 13.98.00, 13.01.00 etc etc. I did a google search and I found the solutions after reading for hours and hours between appointments. Well these machines have solenoids that have a piece of sponge to make them quieter or less nosier when they are printing, well after a few years that sponge gets old and after millions of contacts it gets worn out and now it is just adhesive that sticks to the metal plate of the solenoid and that's when it gives you that famous error in your display and you have a paper jam. All I did was take out the solenoid clean them and put a piece of electrical tape and now no more paper jams or errors. I hope these will help me fellow notaries with an HP 4350TN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6uPAeKfdOI&t=45s
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 HP 4350 paper jams are in the past now... - Jose Gutierrez on 1/22/20 11:43am
 Re: HP 4350 paper jams are in the past now... -  JanetK_CA on 1/22/20 2:59pm
 Re: HP 4350 paper jams are in the past now... - Jose Gutierrez on 1/23/20 8:57pm
 Re: HP 4350 paper jams are in the past now... - Eric Roller on 1/24/20 3:02pm
 Thank you Eric! n/m - Jose Gutierrez on 6/1/20 2:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.