Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Amrock steps up to the plate ...
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 2/17/20 2:48pm Msg #615859
Di posted below about her experience with borrowers complaining about the notary fee in thread "some times you just can't win ..."

On the opposite side of the coin, last Friday evening I had a call from Amrock. Yes, a phone call not a mass blast. It was for a signing on Sunday at 11am in Folsom. After all pertinent questions, I said I could do it for $150. She said we have you down for $155 in that county. (Oops, I forgot! Sacramento county is the county next to my Placer county and that's the fee in their system for me.) Then she proceeds to say, "Since we're taking you away from your Sunday which is probably your only day off, I'm prepared to pay you $175. Does that sound reasonable?" Absolutely!

Signing location was a Starbucks 18 miles away (one way) and a 39 minute drive plus I had another signing in Folsom that day at 2pm for BancServ at the same fee. AND ... it was a beautiful, sunny day out. Smile

Sometimes, everyone's a winner!

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Amrock steps up to the plate ... -  Yoli/CA on 2/17/20 2:48pm
 Bravo! I encounter those cos. that also respect notaries & -  MW/VA on 2/17/20 2:56pm
 Re: Bravo! I encounter those cos. that also respect - NVLSlady/VA on 2/17/20 7:33pm
 Re: Amrock steps up to the plate ... -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/17/20 3:32pm
 Love days like that! Good for you! :>) n/m -  JanetK_CA on 2/17/20 3:56pm
 Re: Love days like that! Good for you! :>) - pdl/cali on 2/17/20 7:44pm
 some days you just CAN win!! Congrats, Yoli....:) n/m - notarydi/CA on 2/18/20 12:11am
 Thank you all! -  Yoli/CA on 2/18/20 10:16am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.