Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Welcome to the end of the month...........
Posted by schlub/NC of NC on 2/22/20 11:41am Msg #616043
I keep everything in Google maps too, so I can click the address for navigation or click a button to call the client. But I always use the book, too, so I can check availability more easily - I am unable to read the calendar while talking on the phone, driving and trying to eat my lunch.

It does feel like we get whipsawed around a lot. On Friday a lender didn't send docs for my first appt until an hour after it was supposed to begin. Perhaps it's no big deal to them, but it didn't make my next three signings that day very easy.

It's a difficult paradox - do I leave my calendar open to accommodate this type of nonsense, or do I schedule with the expectation that docs will be there on time/early.

It's easy to tell the lender "I need the docs by x time or there's no way it closes today", but it's really hard to hold them to that. But with some experience it does get easier.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Welcome to the end of the month........... - schlub/NC on 2/21/20 9:09pm
 Re: Welcome to the end of the month........... -  Yoli/CA on 2/21/20 9:19pm
 That's what I use, too. Changes with the wind! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 2/21/20 9:30pm
 Re: Welcome to the end of the month........... - kcg on 2/22/20 8:41am
 Re: Welcome to the end of the month........... -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/22/20 9:25am
 I still use a weekly At-A-Glance and never use pen! - ananotary on 2/22/20 10:09am
 I have one for Monday - notarydi/CA on 2/22/20 10:12am
 Re: I still use a weekly At-A-Glance and never use pen! - Luckydog on 2/22/20 2:46pm
 Re: I still use a weekly At-A-Glance and never use pen! - Bear900/CA on 2/23/20 12:35am
 Re: Welcome to the end of the month........... - schlub/NC on 2/22/20 11:41am
 Yep, my Monday morning Amrock just got cancelled. EOM for - grapebed on 2/22/20 4:01pm
 Re: Welcome to the end of the month........... -  Mary_in_VA on 2/22/20 9:04pm
 Re: Welcome to the end of the month........... - Kellosh/CA on 2/24/20 11:56am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.