Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Be ready for "opportunity" knocks, you never know.
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/27/20 8:34am Msg #617979
I received a call late yesterday afternoon for a signing 25 miles away, was I available, yes.

We have your fee at $90, I quickly responded with, my fee is $150 during this compromising season.

Bingo, approved. It was two pages and two notaries required on a couple of docs that went missing, apparently. In and out and back home. It rounded up my day to a perfect target income.

Be on your toes for the times when opportunity knocks. The loan had funded, but still the package needed to be complete to fully close and be scanned.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Be ready for "opportunity" knocks, you never know. -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/27/20 8:34am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.