Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Murabahah transaction -- anyone have experience with this?
Posted by  SheilaSJCA of CA on 4/8/20 6:22pm Msg #618726
Hi Yoli
If you are referring to a transaction involving property (purchase or sale or funding) that is owned or will be owned by Muslims, yes, I have done a few of these over the years. Nothing to get hung up on. I just treated it like any other set of documents and notarized what was shown needing to be notarized and checking to make sure they signed all documents or initials as needed. I would price it just like any other property transaction. Hope this helps. If this is not what Murabahah is, I'd be curious to know more...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Murabahah transaction -- anyone have experience with this? n/m -  Yoli/CA on 4/3/20 8:26am
 when in doubt, just say no n/m - notarydi/CA on 4/3/20 1:43pm
 Re: Murabahah transaction -- anyone have experience with this? -  SheilaSJCA on 4/8/20 6:22pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.