Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: 2020 CA Notary Symposium Cancelled
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 5/21/20 11:23pm Msg #620378
I did a Google search, too. Looks like the speakers, promoters are all affiliated with (e.g. trainers, etc.) a certain organization that most of us don't have paid memberships for - and don't want to - but they appear to be set up as a separate organization. And, of course, there's a fee to attend, although it's not bad, as these things go. The one that is/was scheduled for SoCal this year in Oct. is practically in my backyard. Might have been worth it just to meet peers. IDK.

I'm going to guess that this is either being promoted on other forums or via that other organization's data base, or both. (Guess they know what kind of reputation that other organization has here... Wink And as Yoli said, they may be considered competition.)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 2020 CA Notary Symposium Cancelled -  Matt Miller on 5/21/20 12:36pm
 Re: 2020 CA Notary Symposium Cancelled -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/21/20 1:06pm
 Re: 2020 CA Notary Symposium Cancelled -  Yoli/CA on 5/21/20 2:04pm
 Re: 2020 CA Notary Symposium Cancelled -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/21/20 3:30pm
 Re: 2020 CA Notary Symposium Cancelled -  JanetK_CA on 5/21/20 11:23pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.