Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Borrower diagnosed C-19 Positive
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 6/26/20 7:29pm Msg #621445
At least he told you before you showed up for the closing, unlike the borrower I had back in late February who stood up after the closing and proclaimed "I'm so sick, now I can go back to bed, my whole family has been sick and now I'm sick". Three days later I became sick with one of the worst upper respiratory infections I have ever had in my life. I was sick for five weeks. It was before COVID testing so we will never know. My doctor thinks yes, another doctor said it was more than likely coronavirus but not the COVID-19 strain.

So yes, I learned something recently. Coronavirus and COVID-19 are not really the same thing. You can have coronavirus (which has been around for several years), but not the newest COVID-19 strain. Many people had coronavirus back late last year and early this year. COVID-19, however, came later and is deadly.

So when people say that you can recover and for some people it is like having a cold, yes coronavirus can be like that but the COVID-19 strain is the one that comes with the vent.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Borrower diagnosed C-19 Positive - famena on 6/26/20 6:53pm
 Re: Borrower diagnosed C-19 Positive - CST on 6/26/20 7:22pm
 Re: Borrower diagnosed C-19 Positive - PegiT_MN on 6/26/20 7:29pm
 Re: Borrower diagnosed C-19 Positive - Luckydog on 6/26/20 7:45pm
 So sorry to hear you did end up getting something from -  MW/VA on 6/26/20 7:48pm
 Re: Borrower diagnosed C-19 Positive -  JanetK_CA on 6/26/20 8:25pm
 You can be tested for anti-bodies. That way you'd know if -  MW/VA on 6/27/20 10:35am
 Re: You can be tested for anti-bodies. That way you -  VT_Syrup on 6/28/20 6:42pm
 The testing isn't accurate either. I have friends who had -  MW/VA on 6/28/20 8:20pm
 Have any notaries been tested? n/m -  MW/VA on 6/28/20 8:21pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.