Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

For real? I'm dead tired and heading to down....
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 7/1/20 11:10pm Msg #621613
Sent this evening, but he says "GOOD MORNING"

Good Morning, I'm reaching out to see if you have availability tomorrow for a refinance loan signing in your covered area. The borrower works not far from you, the time would be 03:15pm. Docs are already ready to be emailed. Please confirm if you have availability tomorrow and, if so, what your availability is and confirm your fee as well. I will need the original package scanned/emailed and then sent via overnight FedEx back to me. This is a refinance loan package (small one - it was a hybrid electronic/wet sign and electronic docs are already completed). Please let me know on the above at your earliest convenience. Thank you! Sincerely Yours, Ryan L. Thornton, Esq

Not so trusting...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 For real? I'm dead tired and heading to down.... -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/1/20 11:10pm
 got the same. Scam. I asked to "kindly" tell me where lol n/m - Mung/CA on 7/2/20 2:37am
 Re: got the same. Scam. I asked to "kindly" tell me where lol -  Mike Goodey on 7/2/20 1:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.