Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

How to make more than $50 per loan signing
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 7/27/20 7:43am Msg #622425
First email of the AM when signing on this AM to the infamous XYZ bulletin. The XYZ touting their main contributor Mark Willis.
Hmmm, did it occur to XYZ and Mark Willis they are the factor of these $50.00 signings being offered? How about stop spitting out so many NSA's every month flooding our industry driving wages offered lowered and promising them 6 figure incomes when the reality starting out is less than minimum wage.
The truth can go a long way where, yet one gets rich off selling their program and mentoring more than 4,000 Notary Signing Agents (at $35.00 per month on FB on reference from a person I know still paying him) and the other gets rich off of trying to certify as many NSA's as they can. Neither one of those entities cares about $50.00 loan signings being offered, only what they make off your back way before you even get that far. This is just a lifeline to throw you so you don't give up on what they are selling you on.
jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 How to make more than $50 per loan signing - Luckydog on 7/27/20 7:43am
 This is why I don't have anything to do with them. ;-( -  MW/VA on 7/27/20 8:31am
 Re: This is why I don - doglover/CA on 7/27/20 4:58pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.