Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Signature Closers Text Spamming?
Posted by Kellosh/CA of CA on 7/29/20 7:28pm Msg #622581
I've been signed up and taking occasional signings from Signature Closers for about a year. (They generally pay too low, but sometimes if I counteroffer, they'll accept my rate.) I get notifications about signings they offer via email and through a push notification on their app. About a week ago, out of nowhere, I also get text messages when there's a signing available.(Useless texts by the way, since the notification say only that there's a signing available. It doesn't give any information on the job or even a link to get the details). I never authorized this with them, and it's driving me crazy, as they're one of those outfits that will keep repushing a job until someone fills it, every hour or so. I'm getting 5-10 text messages from them every hour, and I can't find a way to make it stop. I've tried emailing and calling them. No answer. I double checked my profile on their website to see if there was a way to opt out of messages. No option I can find. I'm about at the point of just asking them to remove me from their database. I don't get enough work through them to make extensive efforts to address this worth my time. Anyone had this issue arise and if so, how did you get it resolves?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signature Closers Text Spamming? - Kellosh/CA on 7/29/20 7:28pm
 I complained to them about their excessive texts & -  MW/VA on 7/29/20 8:31pm
 Re: I complained to them about their excessive texts & - Kellosh/CA on 7/30/20 11:27am
 Re: I complained to them about their excessive texts & - shooterclay on 7/30/20 7:04pm
 Re: I complained to them about their excessive texts & - Kellosh/CA on 7/31/20 9:24pm
 Re: Signature Closers Text Spamming? - SteveS/CA on 7/31/20 8:56am
 Re: Signature Closers Text Spamming? - Kellosh/CA on 7/31/20 9:25pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.