Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Orange County, CA notary County bond & oath info
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 8/3/20 11:59pm Msg #622738
Yeah, it re-opened the week after my commission expiration, so I ended up filing my commission by mail. I just didn't want to deal with the extra steps that would have been involved with the temporary extension the SOS/Governor provided.

It meant some additional expense to pay another notary to notarize two copies of the bond/oath that has to be filed, plus the cost of certified mail to send it in. It also took a little bit longer. In the past, I've always just walked into the County Recorder's office and had it all done on the spot. The good news is that it can be done, but don't forget to allow some extra time. Thankfully, I didn't miss a beat when my commission expired.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Orange County, CA notary County bond & oath info - LJCA on 8/3/20 10:22pm
 Re: Orange County, CA notary County bond & oath info -  JanetK_CA on 8/3/20 11:59pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.