Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: If
Posted by CST of IA on 8/7/20 10:56am Msg #622865
i had one ask me when i needed docs by...i told them 3 hours before the appt. This Title company has never gotten me the docs on time and generally up to a week later from original appt. But.....it was in my town and a house I had listed and sold last year so I wanted to see what they had done with the house.

So, we will see. Hopefully they offer it to me again. At least it did not upset my schedule but I wouldn't have taken other jobs because of it.

But i totally agree....I'm used to Quicken getting docs to me up to a week early so if it's going to be last minute, it's never a good sign. I won't take last minute stuff unless it's from a company I have a good relationship with for this same reason. Never a smooth process. You learn after awhile but they still slip in there occasionally
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 It's strong omen, when you don't have docs an hour before -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/7/20 7:30am
 Totally Agree! - Treasure Valley Notary - Tina on 8/7/20 9:11am
 Re: Totally Agree! -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/8/20 9:19am
 Re: If - CST on 8/7/20 10:56am
 A seasoned veteran forgot to ask!... - NVLSlady/VA on 8/10/20 12:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.