Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I know that the pandemic has adversely impacted
Posted by Michelle/AL of AL on 8/8/20 5:03am Msg #622888
nearly every business, but it seems that FedEx is struggling and has been struggling for awhile. What I mean is in the past, delivery/pick-ups/excellent customer service was the norm for FedEx. Now...not so much.

Granted, I rarely do loan signings anymore so my interaction with them is when I perform Apostille/GNW related mailings. And shipping for personal reasons.

I find when I go into their FedEx Office locations there are fewer staff, fewer locations and just okay customer service. I've been opting for The UPS Store nowadays. The UPS Stores in Alabama are now open on Sundays and I find that a number of franchise owners actually work inside the Stores and go out of their way to offer great service.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Some FedEx locations changing hours, pickup times - JanetK_CA on 8/7/20 9:33pm
 Re: Some FedEx locations changing hours, pickup times - CST on 8/7/20 9:52pm
 Same situation with me, CST - Linda_H/FL on 8/8/20 8:33am
 I know that the pandemic has adversely impacted - Michelle/AL on 8/8/20 5:03am
 Re: I know that the pandemic has adversely impacted -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/8/20 9:01am
 The Fedex Office locations in my area have had reduced hrs. -  MW/VA on 8/8/20 11:29am
 Same as MW/VA. Just more planning needed til normal schedule n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 8/10/20 11:48am
 Thanks Janet. Fedex is making lots of changes in my area as - grapebed on 8/8/20 7:38pm
 My FedEx just increased open hours and later pickup times... -  Roger_OH on 8/23/20 4:09pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.