Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: The Closing Exchange aka CXChoice.com
Posted by Solutions - Business of CA on 8/13/20 1:36pm Msg #623016
So recently Old Republic Title had me scheduled for a Loan Signing refi, and Mrs borrower finally told me on the last confirmation text message that she and her hubby were high risk for COVID19 and they had a housemate who was mandatory quarantined for 14 days , wanted me to come through the side door to sign outside on the patio (No Thanks) So I emailed ORT to advise to please remove me from the signing. 15 Minutes later I get a call from The Closing Exchange (since I've worked with them in the past since they merger) to offer me the SAME SIGNING ! I said no I just declined it with ORT (explained why) Scheduler was pissed because there were no notes on the order regarding the COVID19 high risk situation, so she forwarded the assignment to her manager WHOA . I like working with The Closing Exchange except their system is gitchy hard to accept assignments and upload docs.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The Closing Exchange aka CXChoice.com - Luckydog on 8/12/20 4:30pm
 Re: The Closing Exchange aka CXChoice.com - CST on 8/12/20 7:23pm
 Re: The Closing Exchange aka CXChoice.com -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/12/20 8:49pm
 Re: The Closing Exchange aka CXChoice.com - Luckydog on 8/13/20 11:33am
 Re: The Closing Exchange aka CXChoice.com - Solutions - Business on 8/13/20 1:36pm
 Re: The Closing Exchange aka CXChoice.com - Luckydog on 8/13/20 5:43pm
 Re: The Closing Exchange aka CXChoice.com - CST on 8/13/20 11:07pm
 Re: The Closing Exchange aka CXChoice.com - Luckydog on 8/14/20 9:15pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.