Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Kellie/Network Trans. 75 w/full scan and witnesses. Really?
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 9/29/20 3:02pm Msg #625030
Wow! We had a falling out several months back after a 10 year + relationship. She still paid me $100, full scans BUT only print 1 copy, the buyer gets the scan from them and they pay the following week, so it balanced out.

Her attitude lost our business relationship, pushing a Reverse 2 signer POA Mortgage off as a Refi EOM. The worst of the worst 250 pages x 2 POA with an elder signing the POA. Not happening in my world when she "miss scheduled" it and blamed me for not living up to my end and doing the closing. I couldn't, too busy.
We didn't even make it to the pay increase. She insisted it was my fault when I declined and said she lost an account over this. I gave her a free closing to save the relationship...stupid me.

A few months later a closing with late docs, no word of docs or being pushed until I inquired, so we pushed it to later in the day (still no docs). Fine. Meanwhile, I picked up a closing next door to another one from another company as the one I went to, docs ready for that so accepted, and she flipped out that I wanted to push her late one (with no docs) back an hour...Needless to say that was the end of it.

Now they went to $75.00? Horrible and sorry for your loss but it seems maybe you didn't lose too much.
Respect goes both ways. It's sad because they did pay very fast and reliable for that, but a 25% decrease is not worth it.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Kellie/Network Trans. 75 w/full scan and witnesses. Really? - HeatherR/CA on 9/29/20 11:56am
 Re: Kellie/Network Trans. 75 w/full scan and witnesses. Really? -  Yoli/CA on 9/29/20 12:21pm
 Re: Kellie/Network Trans. 75 w/full scan and witnesses. Really? - CST on 9/29/20 12:23pm
 Re: Kellie/Network Trans. 75 w/full scan and witnesses. Really? - Luckydog on 9/29/20 3:02pm
 Re: Kellie/Network Trans. 75 w/full scan and witnesses. Really? -  Teresa/FL on 9/29/20 4:29pm
 Re: witnesses /Teresa/ BO was supplying 1 witness n/m - Heather Reinhold on 9/30/20 11:01am
 "Lose the attitude"--I think that applies to those who are -  MW/VA on 9/29/20 6:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.