Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Has Bancserv dropped fees? Not with me
Posted by Jose Gutierrez of CA on 9/29/20 7:39pm Msg #625041
Today I received a "blast" offer that I accepted and I won the signing and then it showed in the app that somebody had accepted before me, what??? then minutes later they called when I was in the shower and I could not take their call for the very same signing.

Other times when they offer a blast signing if you are busy with your hands in something else you will not win. If I am driving I don't even respond to their blasts because I don't get them. I don't know if its my phone or the app is glitchy. I like to work with them but they don't give you enough time to respond or enough time to make up your mind. Let's say you just put sanitizer in your hands and you get a notification, you won't get it.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Has Bancserv dropped fees? - kcg on 9/29/20 11:52am
 Re: Has Bancserv dropped fees? Not with me -  Yoli/CA on 9/29/20 12:16pm
 Re: Has Bancserv dropped fees? Not with me - kcg on 9/29/20 1:08pm
 Re: Has Bancserv dropped fees? Not with me - Jose Gutierrez on 9/29/20 7:39pm
 Re: Has Bancserv dropped fees? Not with me -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/29/20 8:59pm
 Blast offers may come in at lower fees - Kellosh/CA on 10/1/20 9:28am
 Re: Blast offers may come in at lower fees - SteveS/CA on 10/1/20 9:57am
 Re: Blast offers may come in at lower fees - Kellosh/CA on 10/2/20 1:12pm
 Re: Blast offers may come in at lower fees -  Marcia Morris on 10/3/20 10:06pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.