Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Notary Nation... uh, no thanks!
Posted by wendy_wa of WA on 10/21/20 4:48pm Msg #625614
So I had never done business with this company and totally my bad for accepting an assignment without doing a little research. VA loan app with scans right near me, no notarization for $75 same day pay (Supposed to be anyway)
I took it and what a nightmare!!! Same day pay is BS. Signing 10/13, no payment. On 10/15 Chrystal, accounts payable although I think she is also an owner (not sure?), says they have a new payment platform she will resend payment authorization. I received payment authorization request 10/16 and completed it, no biggie I think. Today is 10/21 and still no payment. Chrystal is down-right hostile/aggressive that she has to be disturbed while she is on vacation in Mexico because I still haven't received same day payment. Says I am the only one who is having this problem and says I am being too sensitive to expect payment as agreed!!! In the interim, I have done my research (which again, is my fault for not having done before) and know to not accept appointments from Notary Nation in the future. She yelled at me for having to take time out of her vacation IN MEXICO (said it like 5 times as if Mexico is on another planet) and has already removed me from their database because I expect them to uphold their end of our agreement. Just a little reminder to investigate what other notaries already shared before working with a company you have never heard of.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Nation... uh, no thanks! - wendy_wa on 10/21/20 4:48pm
 Notary Nation - PegiT_MN on 10/21/20 7:07pm
 good riddance n/m - CST on 10/21/20 7:07pm
 Yep Totally your bad .. 1.5 stars n/m - Clem/CA on 10/22/20 8:56am
 Re: Notary Nation... uh, no thanks! - Luckydog on 10/22/20 11:58am
 Re: Notary Nation... uh, no thanks! - wendy_wa on 10/22/20 5:11pm
 Re: Notary Nation... uh, no thanks! - Marquita Crosby-Williams on 9/21/21 4:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.