Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: 1099 from Loan Closers
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 2/13/21 6:14pm Msg #629513
For the vast majority of us, I'd bet that there's no need to wait for 1099s - unless maybe you have too many eggs in one basket (especially if it's a company like that one...)

If you have a decent bookkeeping system (I confess, mine is just passable), then you simply report all your income, regardless of the source or what your 1099s say. My income is always significantly more than what I have 1099s for because I work for a very wide variety of companies and a very high percentage of them don't send me a 1099. If you're not there yet, then I recommend putting together a plan that will get you there.

If you don't have a bookkeeping system, this is a good time to implement one. It's a business essential. Most here recommend Quick Books, which I wish I'd invested in from the beginning.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 1099 from Loan Closers - Paul Mees on 2/13/21 1:01pm
 Re: 1099 from Loan Closers -  JanetK_CA on 2/13/21 6:14pm
 Re: 1099 from Loan Closers - Carolyn Bodley on 2/14/21 10:34am
 Re: 1099 from Loan Closers - CarolLS/CA on 2/16/21 2:50pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.