Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Affiidavit of Hardship due to COVID-19
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 2/14/21 5:19pm Msg #629550
Every closing I do has a COVID document in there that they sign declaring their income hasn't changed, not in forbearance, they haven't been to certain places in the last 14 days, are feeling well...
I never notarized these, but lenders and title use them to contact trace in the case someone at the closing tested positive and they were notified and kept for their records.

As far as building permits here, they are doing them, but the inspection afterward it seems is just a given. My windows installed last Thursday and were signed off 3 hours later and nobody physically came out.
Setting up the water was done online, they just run a credit check... Homestead exemptions as well (they just check your address on your DL, also done online), where before all these things were done in person.

My belief is after COVID, it will remain as such. It was easy, saves everyone time and money.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Affiidavit of Hardship due to COVID-19 -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/14/21 1:02pm
 Re: Affiidavit of Hardship due to COVID-19 - Luckydog on 2/14/21 5:19pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.