Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Notary Go
Posted by Pich/TN of TN on 2/19/21 10:35pm Msg #629659
Notary Go is now called Notary GO TO HELL! They booked me twice in two days (after negotiating fees.) They then cancelled one and booked another notary. The client told me ( I had already confirmed with him.) The next one the client told me (thank God) the signing was being postponed. I reached out to Notary Go to confirm and they kept saying they were waiting for docs. Then they finally notified me it was cancelled two hours after the appointment time. Luckily by then I had already booked something else. Rant over and so is my business dealings with Notary Go to hell.😈
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Go - Pich/TN on 2/19/21 10:35pm
 Thanks for letting us know. Please rate in Signing Central. n/m -  Mary_in_VA on 2/20/21 2:05am
 The secret to success here with CX is name your price -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/20/21 8:45am
 Re: Notary Go -  Roger_OH on 2/21/21 5:57pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.