Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Homebound needing vaccinations
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 3/24/21 10:24am Msg #630655
They can contact the local county health department to see if they're working in conjunction with the ADA. More and more counties are sending out EMTs, firemen, and the like. Need to do 9 or 10 at a time to use the vial up. Example of county doing it:

http://www.kbia.org/post/st-louis-county-expands-program-deliver-covid-19-vaccine-homebound-residents#stream/0

There is also Mobile Physician Associates in Southern CA. It's a matter of scouring the web looking as we all did at the beginning. In SLO, Pacific Physicians Group is offering vaccines and may be able to help. I get emails regularly from them. They need to keep trying, and it sounds they are including checking with you. They should start with their home health care company.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Last year I notarized a POA for a paraplegic gentleman -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/24/21 9:22am
 Re: Last year I notarized a POA for a paraplegic gentleman -  Yoli/CA on 3/24/21 10:00am
 He can only be moved in a guerney, which he is unwilling -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/24/21 10:50am
 Re: Last year I notarized a POA for a paraplegic gentleman - Luckydog on 3/24/21 5:23pm
 Homebound needing vaccinations - Bear900/CA on 3/24/21 10:24am
 Have you contacted your county health department? -  Teresa/FL on 3/24/21 10:28am
 Re: Last year I notarized a POA for a paraplegic gentleman - JanetK_CA on 3/24/21 2:45pm
 We are working with our local supervisor for our district -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/24/21 3:17pm
 Re: Last year I notarized a POA for a paraplegic gentleman - MikeC/TX on 3/24/21 5:26pm
 Thanks for that, Mike. It may come up again. -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/24/21 8:48pm
 Re: Thanks for that, Mike. It may come up again. - MikeC/TX on 3/24/21 11:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.