Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: You don’t press a number to speak to agent
Posted by Carolyn Bodley of CO on 3/30/21 11:13am Msg #630785
to be removed from calling list or *, # or other digit. You don’t get in a name-calling exchange. The name/number showing up on Caller ID will 99.99% of the time be fake (number real, just not their number). Instead of getting your point across to remove you, instead, you have identified your number as a real number which, no doubt has/will be sold to others. There is a probability your number will begin showing up on their Caller ID, the same as Corona Hardwood showed up on your phone. It does no good to block the number because it is someone else’s number. Sometimes they grab your number and rack us thousands of dollars in long distance charges.

Disconnect the call without responding as soon as you find out it is a spam!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Federal Reserve Board called me just now -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/29/21 5:50pm
 Re: Federal Reserve Board called me just now - DaveCA/CA on 3/29/21 6:19pm
 Re: Federal Reserve Board called me just now -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/29/21 7:46pm
 Re: You don’t press a number to speak to agent - Carolyn Bodley on 3/30/21 11:13am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.