Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Got an all nighter for Thursday, 9 investment refi files
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 3/30/21 5:02pm Msg #630795
More than all night, be prepared, as you will have to scan them all afterward. I did a 4 investment closing last month. It took me about 30 minutes per file, then had to scan when I got home. The trick is to be organized because one file has nothing to do with the other.
The good thing is, you don't have to keep repeating yourself, as they know the docs after the first one. Just go over the CD/ ALTA.
Download, print, then delete files, do your pre-work, put in it's own mailing envelope, rubber band, and move to the next one. You will need the ID's copies 9 times for each file, let them know ahead of time, or what I did is take the pictures, then when I scanned, sent it as an attachment and printed for the paper copy for return docs.

I love these kinds of closings and pay very well, but it takes a special skill not to get confused or make mistakes.

Congrats!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Got an all nighter for Thursday, 9 investment refi files -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/30/21 2:51pm
 Re: Got an all nighter for Thursday, 9 investment refi files - Luckydog on 3/30/21 5:02pm
 Focus is key -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/31/21 9:32am
 Awesome! Congratulations. - Alz on 3/31/21 12:58pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.