Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Signing opportunities in AZ
Posted by ValerieAZ of GA on 4/5/21 12:24pm Msg #631000
Hi. I am a Notary Signing Agent in AZ. I am wondering if there is anyone from AZ on this forum who isn’t already established with particular S. Services/ Title companies that can inform me about the decline in signing opportunities in AZ. I am on several platforms and a few Signing Services but the opportunities notifications have been almost non-existent. The three notifications that I have received from Snapdocs since early February, each one were unread only too close to appointment time. There wasn’t enough time to download and print the docs, much less get to the location on time. Then, a good majority of the few select possibilities from another platform, seem to be in locations of AZ that are about 2+ hrs away, some of them I had to google where the town was, and I’m an AZ native lol! Have the signing opportunities declined that much in the Valley? I am in the East Valley.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing opportunities in AZ - ValerieAZ on 4/5/21 12:24pm
 Re: Signing opportunities in AZ - Sue/AZ on 4/5/21 7:03pm
 Re: Signing opportunities in AZ -  JanetK_CA on 4/6/21 12:07am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.