Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Talk about a clustermuck buyer
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 4/15/21 1:41am Msg #631281
Wow... what a potential nightmare! I'm glad you were able to get it worked out.

I'm beginning to believe that constant errors are officially a "thing" now. Lots more errors lately. Two days in a row, I've had docs with a borrower's name misspelled, needing to be redrawn.

For one set yesterday, we figured it out in advance and they got corrected docs to me in time for today's appointment to happen on schedule. BUT, instead of just sending me the whole package again with correct docs (I hadn't yet printed), they just re-sent the documents for the one borrower (NOBS) whose name had a typo (and not just the signature pages...), requiring me to waste time collating everything from two different PDFs. What a pain!

My first appointment in the morning tomorrow also had docs delayed until late tonight due to some error and I had another one that was supposed to happen this evening, but is being rescheduled due to some other document error. At least the companies I'm working for don't try to send me docs the very last minute... That's partly because I've made it very clear about when I need to receive them in order to be able to do the assignment. So I guess I shouldn't complain. Wink

Things did seem a bit slower last week, but it's sure picked up again this week. Whoever said it might be a spring break delay may have nailed it - and now they're playing catch-up. I'm also guessing this is another mid-month crunch. I'm betting EOM will either be a madhouse or somewhat slow. No idea. Regardless, I hope the errors slow down!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Talk about a clustermuck buyer's package -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/14/21 10:41pm
 Re: Talk about a clustermuck buyer -  Barbara Rambow on 4/15/21 12:42am
 Re: Talk about a clustermuck buyer -  JanetK_CA on 4/15/21 1:41am
 2 more rescheduled today due to doc errors... :>0 n/m -  JanetK_CA on 4/15/21 3:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.