Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

More pain... (you guys are going to Love this)
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 4/27/21 11:40am Msg #631691
If following my painful FedEx delivery snafu journey (below)...

I send this email to TC:
Y, If you decide to FEDEX the package (correct label included) Directly to Mr. S I will be glad to re-sign on Wed.(no additional fee) just to be sure docs are returned overnight for the 2nd signing on Thursday.

About 15 min later, this message comes back:
Michelle, Please confirm with Mr. S if he is available to sign today? Please let me know and I will send the package with the correct label.*

Me: No, unfortunately that is not the plan. Lack of good communication is what is getting us All into trouble. Please FORWARD PACKAGE DIRECTLY to Mr. S for a WED afternoon Re-sign.*

If English isn't your first language that is Fine; just ask a native speaker for help.

*1st, 2nd signer, LO all included - Both times! Lol
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 More pain... (you guys are going to Love this) - NVLSlady/VA on 4/27/21 11:40am
 Re: More pain... (you guys are going to Love this) -  MW/VA on 4/27/21 12:50pm
 Since this is the second signing, it would behoove - Alz on 4/27/21 1:31pm
 Re: Since this is the second signing, it would behoove - NVLSlady/VA on 4/27/21 4:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.