Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: California turn around time
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 5/7/21 3:57am Msg #631920
To answer, we'd also need to know his commission expiration date. Regardless of how far in advance someone takes the test, they will still not send out the new commission materials until 30 days before it expires. [It says so right in the Handbook...] So unless someone is waiting within that 30 day window, there's no visibility to what kind of backlog there might be.

FWIW, I was working on mine right at the beginning of the whole Covid-19 situation last year. My commission expired the 2nd week in June, 2020, and I didn't get my livescan done until May 4th. I still got everything pretty close to that 30 day mark. I have no idea, though, what's happened with processing times since then.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 California turn around time - aanotary on 5/6/21 11:57pm
 Re: California turn around time -  JanetK_CA on 5/7/21 3:57am
 Re: California turn around time -  Mike Goodey on 5/7/21 8:48am
 Re: California turn around time -  Yoli/CA on 5/7/21 9:17am
 Re: California turn around time - pdl/cali on 5/7/21 2:18pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.