Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

New upcoming notary for the Miami, FL area -- possibly
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 5/7/21 9:42am Msg #631930
Had purchase signing last night with military couple moving to Las Vegas. During our chatting he mentioned his sister in the Miami area is talking about and very interested in doing what I'm doing -- that it would be perfect for her cuz she likes to socialize and deal with numbers. I told him she should start with researching how many other notaries in her area because I'd heard from a FL NSA there's a lot of competition in FL. Also told him to advise his sister to be ready to do a lot marketing cuz this job is not a matter of just hanging your shingle, sitting back and waiting for the phone to ring. He laughed at that and said that sounds like her, just letting it happen. <smh>

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 New upcoming notary for the Miami, FL area -- possibly -  Yoli/CA on 5/7/21 9:42am
 Re: New upcoming notary for the Miami, FL area -- possibly - Luckydog on 5/7/21 11:33am
 Re: New upcoming notary for the Miami, FL area -- possibly -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/7/21 12:12pm
 I just searched Miami here & there are lots of notaries -  MW/VA on 5/7/21 1:52pm
 Re: New upcoming notary for the Miami, FL area -- possibly - sue_pa on 5/8/21 8:58am
 Re: New upcoming notary for the Miami, FL area -- possibly - Cheryl/SC on 5/8/21 4:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.