Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Liberty Title & Escrow (Orlando, FL)
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/1/21 8:23pm Msg #632490
I get it...it doesn't sit right. How did you confirm with the buyer? I had one like that years ago...I didn't leave until I got an email stating the terms and personally spoke to my signers. It's simple. If I am late, so be it, it's on them. They wouldn't work without a commitment either to pay them from the lender, so either do you. They know the rules...when you called them, did it just go to a voicemail?
Sometimes you just don't cave in. You called, left messages, sent emails, you cannot do anymore except wait. If the time passes, it passes, you have your proof you tried to call them... You could always look on the CD or 1003 and call the LO and tell them you are ready to go but cannot leave without a commitment letter from the title company, so you are waiting. He will get it to you pronto.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Liberty Title & Escrow (Orlando, FL) -  Barb25 on 6/1/21 1:53pm
 Re: Liberty Title & Escrow (Orlando, FL) - Luckydog on 6/1/21 3:40pm
 Re: Liberty Title & Escrow (Orlando, FL) -  Barb25 on 6/1/21 3:56pm
 Re: Liberty Title & Escrow (Orlando, FL) -  Barb25 on 6/1/21 4:03pm
 Re: Liberty Title & Escrow (Orlando, FL) - Luckydog on 6/1/21 8:23pm
 Re: Liberty Title & Escrow (Orlando, FL) UPDATE -  Barb25 on 6/2/21 8:19am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.