Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

LIBERTY TITLE & ESCROW - Orlando, FL GOOD PAYER PLEASE READ
Posted by  Barb25 of FL on 6/2/21 8:34am Msg #632500
Yesterday I posted here on Notary Rotary about this company (I only know about Orlando by the way). I was having an issue concerning the inability to get the fee and some of the instructions confirmed in writing. Then I came on Notary Rotary. Did a Search and found some BAD things concerning pay. That was all I needed to finish me off. My apologies to LIBERTY TITLE & ESCROW Orlando. First of all, there seems to be others by the same name. Are they even associated? I don't know. If anything, I have found communication FRUSTRATING. I refused to do the job. I hadn't been paid for the last one and after reading the comments, didn't think I would. WRONG.

I went to the Mailbox. OMG. No joke there was the check. Not even overdue. Paid for a closing from May 20th. So to take a job from them... SOLID. If you can get over the other stuff...LOL

With certainty I can I will never be getting a call from them but I will send them an apology.

My apologies to all of you. Thank you.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 LIBERTY TITLE & ESCROW - Orlando, FL GOOD PAYER PLEASE READ -  Barb25 on 6/2/21 8:34am
 Re: LIBERTY TITLE & ESCROW - Orlando, FL GOOD PAYER PLEASE READ -  Yoli/CA on 6/2/21 8:47am
 Re: LIBERTY TITLE & ESCROW - Orlando, FL GOOD PAYER PLEASE READ - Luckydog on 6/2/21 8:52am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.