Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Live Notaries LLC out of OR G/B/U?
Posted by Jans04 of CA on 6/9/21 9:47am Msg #632627
Yes, last week I received a text message requesting my availability for a POA at a hospital agreed to be there at 3pm,
welp my previous customer took to long to arrive at out meeting location causing me to cancel the Hospital POA. I got a text message from 844-327-6658 (Notaries Live LLC) expressing how "unprofessional" I was cancelling last minute.
Next day I received a call from the person (customer) who paid for the service online asking for a refund of $175.00 because No-One showed up to the Hospital for the POA it was for her mother . I explained that I was the notary who accepted the appointment but had to cancel last minute, another notary should have been dispatched, she said no & wanted her money back. I provided her with Live Notaries LLC contact info so she can try & get her money back agreed to do the service for her either way & texted Live Notaries LLC letting them know the client wanted their money back. DOnt know what came of it, but I have worked with this company another time they pay through Venmo but charge the customer a higher fee than what the notary gets paid for.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Live Notaries LLC out of OR G/B/U? -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/27/21 10:15am
 Re: Live Notaries LLC out of OR G/B/U? -  Mike Goodey on 5/28/21 3:00pm
 Re: Live Notaries LLC -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/28/21 6:36pm
 Re: Live Notaries LLC - pdl/cali on 5/29/21 7:05pm
 Re: Live Notaries LLC - Luckydog on 6/1/21 8:27pm
 Re: Live Notaries LLC out of OR G/B/U? - Jans04 on 6/9/21 9:47am
 Live Notaries LLC...owners -  CPNS2006 on 7/17/21 8:50am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.